Monday, September 03, 2007

A Little Help Over Here?

To all my bloggers/visitors in the 04841: I have lost a baseball bet with my friend Bill and need help fulfilling his terms, detailed here. I do appear to have an out, pleading lack of technological resources, but I'd hate to wriggle off the hook over a technicality.

If you have the wherewithal, hit me up either at super secret email (inner sanctum members) or at wisdomweasel AT hot mail dot com.

Thanks.

PS: Favorite quote of last week? President Bush, in New Orleans to commemorate Katrina: "Laura and I- we don't live here".

4 comments:

Mark said...

Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/)is a bit of open source software that might do the trick - pretty easy to use when I tried it. I did have a microphone though...

Anonymous said...

If you're truly brave (or well under the thumb of the victor) you can always upload a digital video of the song. We have the means if we can get around the whole "letting strangers video tape you for a potential YouTube viral" thing.

Wisdom Weasel said...

OK, this is taking on a vaguely nightmarish quality: in addition to John's threat to film the shennanigans, Canada Dry himself might be able to help with sound recording.

This will happen Bill: I can feel the forces rallying to make me a Broadway star...

Bill Norris said...

Very exciting.

Very, very exciting.

MainePages.com