Friday, September 28, 2007

Excuses are Like....


Wow. Deciding to follow effeminate Anglo-Lebanese pop sensation Mika has really eaten up my free time! What with elbowing my way to the front of the hall during "Big Girls" after spending too much time dithering over which butterfly deely-boppers I should buy at the official deely-bopper stall, it's a wonder I have time to memorize the words to "Grace Kelly"!

Actually the truth is more prosaic: young family, summer, extracurricular demands, visitors, the autumn sports crossover overload and a more elevated role at work have all combined to eat into my blogging time of late. As soon as it starts to get colder and other things calm down I imagine I'll be back with a vengeance.

In the interim here's a lovely performance by the super Boney M. Good things seem to happen when I link to Boney M videos (Scout was born after I linked to "Rasputin") so perhaps by offering this up I'll win the lottery:

No comments:

MainePages.com