Monday, June 26, 2006

This Is Not A World Cup Blog

No match report from me on the England/Ecuador game yesterday, not even comment on Beckham's continual puking on the pitch: the BBC has all that for you. Instead, and with apologies to either Luke or Josh who first voiced the similarity from the couch behind me yesterday at England HQ (Midcoast), here's another round of the wildly popular lookylikey series, "This is not a xxxxx Blog":

Ecuador coach Luis Fernando Suarez

TV's Ian McShane, during his "Lovejoy" years


Finally, a fond pictorial look back at the joy that was the Portugal versus Holland yesterday. Some people cleverer than me might be able to work out what the various colours and positions of the cards mean in semaphore. Its not for me to criticise this ref though; I'll never have a bad thing to say about officials from the former Soviet Union.

No comments:

MainePages.com