Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring Sounds...

Eagle eyed observers of the international scene will have already spotted the story that is driving me to distraction today (the Iraqi exile clown troop with a show called A Child is as Scared as a Country: eeek!) and I promise that I will share more details later.

Over breakfast this morning however I saw the video for Chrisette Michele's "Be OK" again. I saw this about three weeks ago and went on a fruitless YouTube search for it- the actual video is still seemingly out of reach, but in the interim, here is the incredibly infectious, quite lovely song:


Just ignore the incredibly jarring and gauche first line about driving one's Lexus to the mall (yuck, tacky) and enjoy the groove...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the shit?

Anonymous said...

And this.

Anonymous said...

Well, that was terrible...
I mean, THIS.

MainePages.com