Tuesday, November 06, 2007

If I Put A Donation Link, Will You All Buy These Guys For Me?

A few weeks ago I shared with you my long-held desire to have a personal horn section follow me around as I stomped the streets in an Italian bum-freezer suit, spread collar, skinny tie, and pork pie hat while going about my business with elan and panache.

Now I stumble across these cats while searching for a Propellerhead's remix of the theme from On Her Majesty's Secret Service:



Ladies and gentlemen, I give you The Bond Band. And here's where interest is teetering on obsession for me: "The Bond Band works with various actors including a Jaws lookalike and of course a fabulous Sean Connery lookalike too!"

Oh. My. God. Where do I get me my own band. I mean seriously- help me out here. Oh alright, let's have another:

1 comment:

mainelife said...

I found 22 cents while doing laundry tonight. I'm in!

MainePages.com