Thursday, August 09, 2007

Behold, a Pale Horse

I have stumbled across some information that sheds light on the the ongoing tide of apparent larceny in Iraq (where oil, money, guns and munitions have been disappearing at an alarming rate). This information is red hot and could blow the roof off our systems of government, banking, law, and celebrity. I dare not write of it out loud, lest I draw the ire of the Reptilians who really run the planet. I can however offer you pictoral clues that tell the tale. The rest is up to you, but if you figure it out be careful: they shall not rest until the holders of this knowledge are swept from the chess board of life. Consider yourself forewarned, but if you can grasp the meaning of this sequence you will know where the missing weapons are and why we really went to war in Iraq:













On top of all of this, I also learned that Kenny Loggins is a threat to pygmy elephants.

8 comments:

Garth said...

As far as conspiracy theories go - this is a good one

Wisdom Weasel said...

Thanks man. The way I was told it we should look for the rule of the two- two bearded men, two mustachioed men*, two clean shaven men. And a pair of chickens too, of course. Something to do with forked lightning.

(*well, one has a goatee, but three beards would ruin the symetry).

Garth said...

I grew three beards once, but the chickens didn't like it

Margaret Porter said...

This explanation sums up nicely what I suspected all along.

Maestra said...

You should watch your back now.

I've always suspected that about Kenny Loggins

flyingrodent said...

Hmmm... I'd love to help you out with some insider tip-offs a la Deep Throat, but my champagne fountain is on the blink and these Phillipino slaves won't whip themselves.

Honestly, is there no end to this drudgery?

Anonymous said...

On top of all of this, I also learned that Kenny Loggins is a threat to pygmy elephants.

Not to mention being a threat to Christopher Robin and Pooh.

Wisdom Weasel said...

FR, are you back at Bohemian Grove for another go-around this year?

RPS-curse you, curse you for your superior Loggins knowledge.

MainePages.com