Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Off To Brooklyn

Oh the famous people you see in fabulous New York; hey look! Its Calista Flockhart! Harrison must be nearby, drinkin' coffee, readin' the Times, and strollin' the Village. Or something.


Just a quick note to say that there will be a brief hiatus in posts as I gird my loins to leave the mountain fastness of Maine and journey to Mordor New York for a few days. I'm going to visit my old chum/sparring partner Mondale in order to help him throw a proper English Guy Fawkes Night party, and hope to have a splendid time with various members of the Brooklyn based blogosphere. I'll be back here around Tuesday, Nov 8.

7 comments:

youthlarge said...

i can't believe i just saw a picture of Blythe on your blog.

country mouse said...

Weasel's gone. I guess I'll have to burn effigies all alone.
I hope he has fun.

country mouse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
country mouse said...

If anyone sees Weasel please remind him not to fall into Mondale's heavy moving/bag of crisps/half a glass of pimms trap!

Mondale said...

Ah, the heavy moving/bag of crisps/half a glass of pimms trap. Definately not the type of thing one falls for twice. I shall have to aim much higher this time. HUH! HUH! HUH!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wisdom Weasel. Great blog. Can you tell me where the picture on your November 2nd post comes from? I really like those sorts of images and I'm trying to find terms to Google.

Thanks!

Wisdom Weasel said...

J Wiltz- I'm a big fan of broad combos. I think I just typed in "New York City + Tourist" and this was one of the scads of images thrown up. The search within results thing always seems to produce good dividends too, but mostly its blind luck.

MainePages.com